M. Audette said:

  "Anyone can find anything to back up their rationalizations on the web.
Does the S.B. in your name stand for "Self-righteous Bitch"?"

  As quietly as I can say it:  I think this is way out of line.  And while
I'm responding, I want to say that we are all, indeed, very  different,
biologically, neurologically, emotionally-- in every way, and some of us,
even on Paleo, don't necessarily have miraculous results and lose weight as
well as others.  You can never judge another's experience according to your
own, even if you consider yourself an authority.
  Please, let's keep the sarcasm down to a dull roar on this otherwise very
civil forum.
--Sharrhan