Hi everyone!

I received a survey to complete this week about what products we use,
what things we plan to purchase for our household, etc.  Toward the end
of the survey, there was a section that listed about 30-50 health
problems and the question was "Does anyone in your household suffer from
the following?"  I was surprised, no astounded to see celiac sprue
listed as one of the health problems.  Are we making progress?

Just thought I would share this info with everyone.

Have a great day!

Barbara in Illinois