Hi all,
    When I was looking for a non-corn substitute for pudding several
people suggested arrowroot. Now I am reminded by some posts on using
cornstarch for cake flour that I have another question. Has anybody
successfully done a straight cake flour to arrowroot substitution? I
suspect that this question is geared to those who are gf and corn
avoiders.

I will summarise and I have no shares in arrowroot starch/flour
companies. In fact, I don't even have any in the house yet! :-)

    Thanks.

        Eliyanah Delicate
        Ottawa, Canada