Hello folks, just joined the list a couple of days ago. Recently switched
from a plain low-carb way of eating to paleo. For me the switch was easy, as
I was eating almost zero agricultural products and only a small amount of
dairy. I just cut cheese from my diet and I was there.

However I'm looking to expand my list of acceptable foods to make life a
little more interesting. I'm wondering if buckwheat is considered paleo.
Strictly speaking buckwheat is an herb rather than a grain, or so I am told,
and I'm thinking of using it in place of regular flour. Thanks.

-gts