exposures so
you can get taken care of.  Of course, firefighters would always be
needing
to report those everyday wouldn't they?  <grin>

Beth the OT<<<<<

EVERY time you are exposed to bodily fluids in our hospital, you fill out
an incident report. Since we use universal precautions (wear gloves for
everything) this isn't as often as you might think - only for needle sticks
and in an emergency where you have to act without time for gloving. If
we are exposed it is policy that the patient is automatically tested for HIV,
HepB & C. Staff can be tested later themselves as a follow up if they
want.

Yvonne