hi all. i've been reading here that those of us who suffer from depression
or bi-polar disorder should avoid milk. well, there's milk, and there's
milk. yes or no?

if we need to avoid milk, do we need to avoid cheese? i know that cheese is
a milk product, but when milk is made into cheese the enzymes change, so
the question seems legitimate.

 i can see avoiding sour cream, ice cream, and yogurt, and i'm okay with
that. but cheese and corn chips are (unfortunately) a very important part
of my diet, and i don't want to give up the cheese unless the feedback i
get says it's well advised.

i will summarize the results when they stop arriving. please let me know
whether you 'know' your response as fact, or if it's your senses that
inform your opinion.

thanks!