Hello Listmates,
I was wondering if anyone saw a program on the Discovery Channel about  the
FDA testing a new pill for celiacs, the show aired about three weeks ago. I
didn't see the program but heard about it from two different people. The show
was about a pill that is being tested for approval that a celiac would take
before eating. Then the pill would allow the person to eat ANY food he
pleased. It sounds like it works the way Lactaid works. I haven't seen any
posts about this and was wondering if any of you may have seen the show and
could give me more information about it.

Leigh Sutherland
Rhode Island