At 01:02 PM 1/20/2000 -0500, [log in to unmask] wrote: >"Michael P. Edison" wrote 0000,0000,ffffKnowledge is a journey, not a desitnation. This >leads to the question, does that make BP a speed bump, pot hole, detour, >or scenic route ? I vote for "scenic route" -- it's the meandering over hills, thru valleys, and alongside the raging rivers that I always enjoy while traveling for pleasure (if I remember correctly!) There are usually side roads that can be taken as well, leading in entirely new directions and allowing the journey to continue on endlessly...