Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
OMAIR AHMED JAVED <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 21:59:00 -0700
HI, could someone help me out. i have a CyrixInstead Cyrix® 6x86 processor running
133mhz and win95 version 4.00.950 B. I installed netscaoe navigator gold 3.0 onto
it.It worked well for some time but for the last few days whenevr i try to chech
my mail using netscape mail, a message appears saying "the program has performed
an illegal operation and will be shut down".
I installed netscape navigator gold 3.1 but it also encouters this problem occasionaly.

ANY SUGGESTIONS????
OMAIR AHMED JAVED

http://www.mailexcite.com

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]