GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SANYANG LANDING <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 1999 19:43:11 +0200
Dear Mr Ceesay,

Thanks for your respond to my observations.l apologise if you think l was unnecessarily harsh,but it was an attempt to observe exactly as l felt.No heart feelings at all, just a human reaction.l am glad that you have admitted your mistake and learnt your lesson.We look forward to a brighter future and long live the Gambia.

l also look forward to meeting you some day,and please accept my apology.

Best of regards to you,and don`t give up the fight.

Praises are due to our ancestors!!
Landing Alkalo Sanyang.

PS:-
Mr Ceesay,before signing off,l would like to reach my hand to you on this subject matter in private if you so desire,inorder to fully understand what made me to react this way,what my expectations were,and where my frustrations lie.l hope that would make you understand that my reaction is natural,with no heart feeling.
Regards,
LAS.