CEL-KIDS September 1999

baked beans/ thanksgivng food

Beth Slater <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 21 Nov 1999 10:23:02 EST

help!  i need a recipe for baked beans (the kind you normally have on picnics).
my oddball family is having picnic fare for thanksgiving.  my mom wants to be
able to sit down and enjoy the day, not be a slave to the stove....go figure!
 :0}

But, all is not lost.  my step-mother is having a traditional dinner on
sunday.  i need recipes for all of the usual dishes - turkey, dressing,
noodles, gravy, mashed potatoes, yams, pies, cookies, etc. :o))

we are very new to the diet, and need all the help we can get.  it would also
be helpful if you could give me ingrediants found at the local grocery store
- although we do have a small, expensive health food store.  i am just trying
to make it easier on my family.
thanks for your help!