From:
"Sheila H. Kern" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Nov 1994 13:56:34 -0600

I don't know if i have joined the right list or not to recieve some help,
but i'll give it a try anyway.  Recently, my daughter's pediatrician has
restricted her from consuming dairy, nuts, peanut butter, corn, citrus,
and chocolate.  She has had severe abdominal pains and often toss and
turn all night in pain.  I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO FEED THIS CHILD!!!!
Everything she LOVES is on that restricted list...CHOCOLATE MILK, grilled
CHEESE sandwiches, PEANUT BUTTER sandwiches, ORANGE juice, POPCORN, (not
to mention the millions of items with corn syrup).

She's been very cooperative about the foods she should avoid, but getting
her to eat items she really doesn't like has been difficult.

What's a mom to do?

BTW, she's three years old.

Please send ideas and recipes to me...and if i'm on the wrong list,
please tell me how to get on the right one.

Thanks in advance,
Sheila