C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 12:30:27 -0500
the only way you can presume to write what a historian will write 100 years
from now is to live 100 years from now. i am sorry, i can not buy in to you
writing for future historians. your guess is no better than what the
hypocritical republicians and wimpy democrats are guessing. i am no prophet
and will not try to be.