From:
Drew Dunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Feb 1998 22:36:12 -0700
Take a look along the edge of the motherboard and find the model of the
board.  Let us know what it is and we should be able to help you out.  I
think that I've worked with just about every OEM motherboard that Micronics
ever made, so I should be able to sift through some paperwork here in my
office and find an answer if nobody else can.

Drew Dunn