From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 May 1997 21:10:55 +0200
I just read in the archives of big brother PALEODIET a posting about
not combining foods. When we hunters come home with some game, we
eat only that, as untreated as possible, for the next few days.
So why eating burgers anyway? And if so - put nothing on.
Dont mix any salads - eat vegetables and fruits just as they are,
and use your fingers, no fork. It tastes much better, and also keeps
non paleo people at a healthy distance with their plastic food ;-)

- Hans