Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Mann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 14:19:24 EST
Problem:

I purchased a Phillips Easy Video Capture Card (ISA) for my computer.  The
Card works great, but when I install the drivers, my Dialup Adapter no longer
works.  I can dial my ISP and it will connect at 28.8, but all my proggies
time out trying to find a host....I can't ping ANYTHING.  As soon as I
uninstall the drivers for the Video Capture Card, my Internet connection
works fine again.

This wouldn't be a problem, other than the fact that I'd be installing and
uninstalling my capture card drivers everytime I want to use the card (I use
the net frequently).  Also, it would be nice to be able to do some video
teleconferencing with the card, which obviously isn't an option considering
what's going on, although that's what the card was designed for. ???

I've e-mailed Phillips tech support at 4 different loctions and each time the
e-mail has rejected.  I finally got a valid e-mail address, but they won't
write back with a fix.  Instead they referred me to Paradise Video Cards, who
state outright that they don't make Video Capture Cards for Phillips.

I've run up over $20 in long distance phone bills "on hold" waiting for
Phillips tech support (no 1-800 number).

This is long shot, but thought maybe somebody here in the list could give me
an idea of what could be causing this???

My system consists of:

486DX4/100 w/ 64 Megs RAM
Win95a
Internet Explorer v4.0
Practical Peripherals 28.8 FAX Modem (external)

Help!???

Rick Mann

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]