Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kathy Finn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 09:40:15 -0800
Hi,

I recently had a computer crash and decided to call Gateway to help me
reformat my hard drive and reinstall Windows 95.  I would appreciate advise
on what Windows 95 and IE 4.0 updates/patches to download and install.  I am
trying to be more cautious this time because I think installing an
inappropriate update may have gotten me into trouble in the first place.

My system:
Gateway Pentium 133 MHz with 48.0MB RAM
Windows 95 4.00.950
Matrox Millennium video with 4MB ram, DirectDraw Driver Version 4.10.01.3800
6X Torisan CD-ROM CDR_S16
Generic IDE disk Type01, 1.96 GB
Generic NEC Floppy Disk
Gateway Telepath 28.8 modem called Telepath IIvi33.6 under properties
Gateway Vivitron 17 monitor
standard mouse
Microsoft Sidewinder Joystick
Ensoniq Soundscape Sound Blaster sound card

Since reinstall I have added:
DirectX 5.0
MGA PowerDesk Version 3.80.007
IE 4.04.71.1712.6
ERSPro (saw recommendation wile lurking on the list)
Tweak UI
Quicken 5 for Windows
Iomega zip drive

I am planning on adding:
Office 97
Norton Antivirus (plus current virus updates) and  Norton Utilities for
Windows (both early 1.0? versions)
My printer (Canon BJC-610)
kids games and Flight Simulator 98

So far, my computer is working great, it even shuts down properly now and
this new IE 4.0 (from newer Microsoft mailing)  works better than my
previous one.

Thank you for your assistance.

Kathy Finn

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]