Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Balakier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Feb 1998 22:09:57 EST
<<    Nonsense in win.ini

 The following section exists in the win.ini of my Hebrew Windows.
 It contains the same information repeated 5 times. I suspect it is
 nothing but the remains of 4 Windows reinstalls. Should I erase the
 extras?

 [HEBREW.COM]
 Video=VGA
 Keyboard=101
 CodePage=862
 CountryFile=C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\country.dos
 FontSizes=2
 InitFontPage=100
 WinFontPage=Default
 CountryCode=972 Israel
 FontFile=C:\WINDOWS\COMMAND\video.cpi
 HwFontPages(s)=437
 UMB=Yes
[...]

 Thank you.
 David Jonathan Justma >>

Your probally right in saying you installed 5 times so they are duplicates.
What I would do before erasing the code is comment the code out for awhile,
couple of weeks or so. To do this you need to put a ; --that's a semi-colon--
in front of each line.

mark balakier

          PCSOFT: http://nospin.com or [log in to unmask]