GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kristen Velyvis <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kristen Velyvis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 17:53:00 -0500
Hello.

I'm looking to find the information on the relative prevalence of Islam,
Christianity and traditional religions in each country in Africa.  Does
anyone happen to know where I might find good information on this?  Any
reference would be helpful:  a web link, an article, a book, anything!

Thanks so much!

Kristen

Kristen Velyvis
Center for Demography and Ecology