From:
Robert Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 20:15:07 -0600
Rick,

When you put the IDE card in the computer, the BIOS might have
disabled the floppy drive controller. Check in the Advanced
Settings or Integrated peripheral section of the BIOS to make
sure it is enabled. Also make sure the wires and settings are
correct - the A: drive is the one after the flip in the cable.
Hope this helps.

Robert Miller