GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Secka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 May 1999 13:45:08 PDT
It is only effective if he knows that you are bothered by his postings. I
think I can remember reading on one posting that we should go ahead and deal
with more important things and not insults and the like. If someone has the
time enough to do nothing on the "L" other than passing ill-mannered
feelings, he or she only wins if we respond.

Brothers and sisters, lets consider ourselves as individuals who want to
realize some benefits from the List and not waste our valuable time on such
childish issues.

Thanks for your time.
Ebou Secka