GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ebrima ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1999 03:16:08 PDT
Momodou Njie,

Both Tiny Rowlands and Robert Maxwell have passed away, but their families
still own or have majority shares in some of these powerful media groups.

By the way, I received the following piece from Matarr Njie, and I am
posting it for your (Gambia L members) perusal.

Cheers!!

Ebrima Ceesay,
Birmingham, UK.