Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 21:14:39 -0500
John Dunney wrote:

> I know this subject has been discussed before,  I'd like to remove some
> old programs & files taking up space on my system, unfortunately they
> aren't in the Add/Remove list, nor do they have a uninstaller included
> in them.  The individual files are easy enough to delete but the
> programs aren't so easy. (I've left behind pieces of programs in the
> past)  Short of getting a uninstaller program (which I bet is the best
> way to do it) how should I go about doing this.

John,

You've really answered your own question(s).  If you delete them
manually, you WILL leave bits and pieces in the Windows, System
and who knows which other folders.  The best way is with an
uninstaller program.  I use Uninstaller, the former MicroHelp
program now owned by CyberMedia.

--
Jim Meagher

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]