C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bobby Greer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 01:05:11 -0500
>hey, guys. i baccck. just like a bad check i have returned. the doctor
>turned me lood to return to work on 12-14-98 but, i had a weekend from hell
>and had to call in on my first day that i could officially return. my wife
>got sick on the same day i was convincing the dr that i could return. then
>my little boy go a ear ache (single of ear infection, normally) the same
>night and my dauther got a tooth ache. the following day the ear ache
>graduated to both ears and the toothache worsend. we had on sunday an
>emergency visit to the dental group we go to. my daughters root canal of 11
>years ago went bad and the roots had collapsed and her jaw was full of
>infection. on the way home from that my car broke down. on monday instead of
>coming back for my first day at work in over 6 weeks (was only supposed to
>be 4) i was shuffling one kid to the doctor, another to another dental visit
>(turned out to be a 3 hour ordeal of getting that failed tooth out. ordeal
>for both patient, doctor(s) and parents. then a visit to the pharmacy and
>then a physical teropy visit and a visit to the machanic to get the car that
>was broken.
>  but, today i am back with you guys. how is everyone doing?
>  merry chreistmas, and did any of you manage to get your "furby"? ha, ha.
>can't beleive the hub bub over that thing.
>
>ken barber

Ken,

        Sounds like you did have the week end from Hell. Hope you and your
family are fine. Maybe the the illness will take a vacation for your
holidays.
I am glad my grand children are too young to want Furby. Every year the
merchants seem to come up with something which demonstrates the idiocy of
the American buying public!

Bobby