Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Kunal Ganguly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 1998 13:18:28 +0530
-----Original Message-----
From: William Hornkohl <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sunday, February 08, 1998 8:17 AM
Subject: scroll speed

>Is there a way to control the speed of the scroll function in Win 95
>It would be nice if I could slow it down, so that I can browse the list.

i really dont know how to change the speed of the scroll bar, but u can
chamge the speed of cursor, thru
start|settings|control panel|keyboard, that us, if u are scrolling using the
arrow keys (like in internet explorer)

in case u are reffering to scrolling with the mouse, then this mail is moot!
ofcourse u can always click and drag the scroll bar up and down with the
mouse at ne speed u desire.

regards,
Kunal

          PCSOFT:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]