GAMBIA-L  May 2006, Week 3

GAMBIA-L May 2006, Week 3

Re: [>-<] BREAKING NEWS:APRC'S JUNG CONTEH WINS KOMBO EAST BY ELECTIONS-THE OPPOSITION SHOCKED!!!

Lang Tunkara <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 May 2006 02:29:00 +0000

Mr. Mballo:

Calm down.  Everything will be alright.  Do not get distracted from the
wonderful work you are doing for the homeland.  Our actions speak louder
than the words we say.  We know what you are doing.  Keep up.

Tunkara.