From:
herl jennifer l <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Nov 1994 09:19:13 -0600

On Tue, 15 Nov 1994, Karen M. Davis wrote:

(stuff deleted)

> FWIW, I've used the GF Flour mix in banana bread, peanut butter bread,
> applesauce cake, chocolate zucchini cake (low-fat) and "wacky cake" with
> excellent results.  All of the above had been fed to unsuspecting family
> members and passed "inspection"... the stuff baked with arrowroot
> generally *does not*...

Karen, would you be willing to post some of your recipes (esp. the
chocolate zucchini cake!).  My mom is gluten intolerant (diagnosed more
than 15 years ago), and I'd like to pass along some good recipes (and I
know she has some ground zucchini in the freezer :) ).

Thanks!

Jenny Herl              |   "Be careful about reading health books.  You may
[log in to unmask]         |   die of a misprint."
University of Illinois  |   -- Mark Twain
Urbana-Champaign        |