Skip repetitive navigational links
'; return true" onMouseOut="window.status=''; return true") >Previous More Hitsmessage'; return true" onMouseOut="window.status=''; return true") >Next message'; return true" onMouseOut="window.status=''; return true") >Previous More Hitsin topic'; return true" onMouseOut="window.status=''; return true") >Next in topic'; return true" onMouseOut="window.status=''; return true") >Previous More Hitsby same author'; return true" onMouseOut="window.status=''; return true") >Next by same author'; return true" onMouseOut="window.status=''; return true") >Previous page (January 2005)'; return true" onMouseOut="window.status=''; return true") >Back to main PCSOFT page'; return true" onMouseOut="window.status=''; return true") >Subscribe or Unsubscribe to PCSOFT'; return true" onMouseOut="window.status=''; return true") >Reply'; return true" onMouseOut="window.status=''; return true") >Post a new message'; return true" onMouseOut="window.status=''; return true") >Search >Proportional font >Non-proportional fontLog in

Re: Windows Media Player Problem

Robert Citkowitz <[log in to unmask]>

Sun, 9 Jan 2005 23:20:16 -0500

Pat, Media Player worked fine for me.