C-PALSY  January 2005

C-PALSY January 2005

Re: Cows

ken barber <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 4 Jan 2005 11:22:48 -0800

employers don't care becouse the government has pretty
well chosen not to enforce laws.
i am saying, lets admit that we need the cheap labor,
make a legal way for these folks to cross the border
and do work and then go back home if they want to
knowing they can just come back to work without having
to be smuggled in, etc. once a legal way is set up ie
guest worker program, then enforce the laws.
not easy, but, whats to keep terrorist from crossing
from mexico if millions are coming to work. like i
said, not easy, but, it has got to be solved.