C-PALSY  January 2005

C-PALSY January 2005

Re: dissertation research

Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:10:30 -0700

Greta, have you contacted the folks at the Temple UCEDD?  They may be
able to get you in touch with parents of kids in the age group your
studying, and they'd also be familiar with Temple's IRB policies.
Here's contact info for my counterpart there.

Parent/Consumer
Lynne Dougherty
215-204-3053

Institute on Disabilities/UCEDD
Temple University
423 Ritter Annex
1301 Cecil B. Moore Avenue
Philadelphia, PA 19122
Main Phone:  215-204-1356
Main Fax:  215-204-6336
TTY:  215-204-1356
Main Email:  [log in to unmask]
Website:  http://disabilities.temple.edu

Kendall Corbett

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950

aka

Kendall Corbett
Coordinator of Consumer Activities
Wyoming INstitute for Disabilities - WIND
1000 E. University Avenue
Dept. 4298
Laramie, WY  82071
(307) 766-2853