GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 28 May 1999 22:34:16 EDT
Awa,

Actually, my posting was directed to hotmail, as well as the people in
malaysia whose server Matarr uses to send his emails. He had copied to me an
email he suppose ly directed to Hotmail and the people in Malaysia.l  copied
it to the list to follow up on the posting sent by Katim.

Jabou

Jabou and Others:

 I think the best way of dealing with this situation is for folks to voice
 their concerns/
 comments directly to Hotmail instead of Gambia-L.  It would also help one's
 case if you can forward evidence (e.g., insulting private mail he sent you
 directly, or on the L.).

 There are certain people who thrive on conflict, and we are doing nothing but
 nurturing the soul a sick individual who feels that verbal abuse is the way
 to go.  I sometimes even think that there is something mentally amiss with
 this guy -- just think about it folks!!!!

 Oh, I am looking forward to receiving private e-mail from you-know-who.  Yes,
 he's written abusive language to me too, but I chose not to respond because
 he ain't worth it!!!

 Awa Sey