C-PALSY  June 2004

C-PALSY June 2004

Re: my hobby, if not interested, please delete

Kendall David Corbett <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 29 Jun 2004 16:35:26 -0600

Twice in a week!?  We're lucky to get two performers of her caliber in a
year in Laramie!  Laramie's not the end of the world, but the rumor is
that you can see it from here on a clear day ;-{)}

Kendall Corbett

An unreasonable man (but my wife says that that's redundant!)

-George Bernard Shaw 1856-1950