C-PALSY  June 2004

C-PALSY June 2004

Re: Politics

Sat, 26 Jun 2004 16:08:13 EDT

Ken and Kendall,

    We are civil on this list because we respect each other. We have known
one another for quite a while and I respect Kendall  Ken, Kat Mag Kyle and
everybody else.. We disagree but most of us have the respect to let each person
express themselves without flaming them. I wish our country and the world were
more like this list. Ken is one of the gentlist person I have known. I still
have that Coke bottle you sent, Ken.

Love to all

Bobby

In a message dated 6/25/2004 7:09:49 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
well, like you said it was good politics.