C-PALSY  June 2004

C-PALSY June 2004

Re: some serious political thought

ken barber <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 24 Jun 2004 18:03:44 -0700

--- Gary Norris Gray <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> this is making me so mad and sad
> president bush is making everybody choise weather
> they want to or not
> and is polerizing the whole country
> hate is a very evil thing to use in politics
> right wing against left wing..
> or
   left against right
rich against poor
or
poor against rich
> concervative against libral
   or liberal against conservative
> christian against moslem
   or moslem against christian OR JEW
> and yes even black against white
> republicans seem to like dividing this country
> democrats have done plenty of deviding of the
country too.

> President Bush is very Dangerous

  who does al queda want to win our elections?

you know this is really a waste of my energy, i think
i'll just stop here with this serious political
thought and go to something productive. good night
every one.