From:
"Andrea D. Hodder" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 May 1997 18:27:45 EDT
Karl---

Genesis 9:3 - Every moving thing that is alive shall be food for you; I
give all to you, as I gave the green plant.  ...only you shall not eat
flesh with its life, that is, its blood.

This was during the time of Noah.----

Then in the New Testament this little ditty in 1 Tim. 4:2-4:
 (in the last times)... these teachers will tell lies with straight faces
and do it so often that their consciences won't even bother them.  They
will say it is wrong to be married and wrong to eat meat, even though God
gave these things to well-taught Christians to enjoy and be thankful for.
 For everything God made is good, and we may eat it gladly if we are
thankful for it.....

HTH,
andrea
two days on NeanderThin and feeling marvelous.