GAMBIA-L  January 2004

GAMBIA-L January 2004

Re: Binneh on the Rampage!

Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Jan 2004 23:57:03 +0100

Mr. Gomez,
After reading your post, I am assuming that you were / are a soldier, and
could tell us exactly what happened on 11th Nov. 1994. I quote you here

 " The facts that were known to everyone of us indicate that, after Sabally
    left the meeting in Yundum barracks, sometime between 8 and 10 pm,
    he was not convinced that his appeal to the soldiers was heeded. He then
    went home got prepared and led the other members of the council
    excluding Jammeh to return back and take up positions as war was
    eminent. Reports further indicated that he went with Edu to Yundum
Barracks
    around 11pm, while Yanks and Hydara took up positions at Fajara".

1. ARE YOU TELLING US THAT YAYA JAMMEH DID NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE
     MASSACRE OF THE SOLDIERS?

 2.WHY CAN`T THEY PUT SABALLY OR THE PERPETRATORS ON TRIAL FOR THE 11TH. NOV
1994 MASSACRE?

Lt. Gibril Saye was helping me to fight my case with a Nigerian Magistrate
Christopher Onyia, and was in contacts with the very people who murdered
him. I have spoken to him many times, and he was loyal to the AFPRC.
He even told me about his christening ceremony few days before he was
murdered, and I fully remember donating him some money for the ceremony. I
was shocked, when I heard that he was murdered. I was informed by our
friends in the
Army, that he was murdered with others at the Yundum Barracks, under the
command of Eduward Singhateh.
But who gave Eduward the orders?????? I agree with the last part of your
story that Edu & Sabally were at the Yundum Barracks, and Yanks and Late
Hydara were at the Fajara
Barracks. Although I am not a soldier, but be rest assured that our friends
in the Army told
us everything that has transpired on the 11th Nov.1994, and we are waiting
for the day of
judgement. I can also confirm that Basiru Barrow was a transport officer and
not a cook. Mr Gomez,
let us allow these people to tell us what they know, for the interest of
JUSTICE to all of us. Our
brother Ousman Sillah escaped murder and we all want to know who are the
perpetrators. You see, Binneh
gave us interesting names like Musa Jammeh and Alhagi Martin, who could be
very helpful in the
investigations for the attempted murder of Ousman Sillah.

Binneh, just keep them coming! We are waiting for more!

Elhadj.