GAMBIA-L  January 2004

GAMBIA-L January 2004

Re: Binneh on the Rampage!

CEDRIC CEBALLOS <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 26 Jan 2004 11:37:18 -0800

Could you please stop. It seems to be a trend on this forum that every single time somebody tries to come up with a story credible or not, y'all jump on their backs and start discrediting them for your own personal reasons, before they get a chance to come to a conclusion. It doesn't make any sense at all to jump to a conclusion or for that matter be able to make any valued judgement before getting through all the facts of a story. I have not seen any truth in your counter except unsubstantiated so called facts and misinformation about officer Barrow. I think for the most part you are the very one coming up with hearsay information because we on the forum already know enough of Mr. Barrow's bio from the accounts of his fellow military colleague Ebou Colley if you know have been following closely what was going on back in the day.

I am not trying to bash you in anyway, shape or form. It is just an appeal that we let people complete their stories before we disect through it, that way we can be able to thoroughly filter the info and take what is needed, drop what's not. Thank you

And one more suggestion, could you use the spell checker, i know yahoo has one. lies is not "lice". totally different.

[log in to unmask] wrote:
#65279;
Is this a case of cyber madness or a supremacist in his infancy?

Observers would have hold their breath to be able to digest the most recent postings
by some disgruntled guy who for some good or bad reasons has an agenda wider than
the desire for a change in the Gambia. I have been very keen to read the posting
with an open mind. But as the picture look clearer and clearer, I began to observe
closely that the man falls short of pronouncing his agenda. I would parallel him
by avoiding to mention his hidden agenda by word. Instead I will use these scary
quotations from his postings to open the minds of all.

“I hope those Cuban doctors have not been invited to Banjul to secretly sterilise
other races and then help the Foni Kanilai-Dombong tribes spread and take over the
country.It may sound funny but could be in his serial killer mind too?”

"Such was the situation in Iraq when the Sunni tribe enjoyed most of the fruits
of the Iraqi people"

To begin, Binneh must either be a deliberate liar or simply a man whose tiny brain
is colonized by devils from Rwanda. In your initial expose, you claimed that there
was no planned coup to be implemented on November 11 th . Instead it was a secret
plot by council man like Sabally to rid the military of senior officers whom they
envy. This is ridiculous because the so called officers were promoted by the council.
Men like Barrow , an ordinary cook or so got promoted to Lt rank by council. So
how on earth could his boss envy him? Were you not aware of Sabally’s visit to Yundum
barracks on Thursday November 10 th to appease the soldiers not to go ahead with
their planned intentions, as council was already aware of it. He also dispelled
the irrenous belief that state guards were being paid D10,000 per month. He equally
reminded them that promises of payment were not made prior to July 22 nd . Even
though he remained calm during the meeting, the atmosphere remained tensed as rank
and file soldiers stood up and made sarcastic remarks at the vice chairman. He was
also booed on several occasions but he remained calm. I put it to you that Sabally
stayed in the meeting till later in the night. All you tried to do is to fabricate
stories to suit you undisclosed agenda. How then could anyone say they started arresting
soldiers at 6pm.

You also know that the first officers to be arrested for coup were Captain Sam
Sarr and Cap Mamut Cham but they were not killed even though they were more senior.
So i admit that Nov 11 was tragic but most of the men met their fate because they
were part and parcel of the plot like yourself or were just unfortunate to be at
the wrong place at the wrong time. You must understand that Sabally is a man and
not a coward like you to run away from fellow men with AK-47. This was why he refused
to sleep or run away but to come and face men like himself.

Further, your claim that they started rounding up officers by 6 pm was enough
to convince every Gambian that you are a real master fabricator. The facts that
were known to everyone of us indicate that; after Sabally left the meeting in Yundum
barracks, sometime between 8 and 10 pm, he was not convinced that his appeal to
the soldiers was heeded. He then went home got prepared and led the other members
of the council excluding Jammeh to return back and take up positions as war was
eminent. Reports further indicated that he went with Edu to Yundum Barracks around
11pm, while Yanks and Hydra took up positions at Fajara. Again, these are evidence
that have been collaborated by many even though it cannot be officially substantiated.
It is claimed that Lt Bro did not show up until around 1 am. He was capture and
killed thus becoming the first casualty of the night. What seems to have happened
at Yundum was that Lt. Bro and his men were taken by surprise and as such it was
likely there was no firefight. But Binneh, who on this earth did not know that the
business of coup is equal to burying yourself alive. If you are caught, you pay
the price alone. They paid it in 81. So what’s the beef? The only people I pitied
are those like Lt. Saye because reports had it that he left the house Friday morning
to go to work but never made it back home. If that was the case, then his case was
murder.

Binneh hate, lice and fabrication of stories would not work in this 21 st century.
Emperor Bush has already been embarrassed. Don’t be the next man to be embarrassed.
The world is doing away with your thinking. We use facts to pursue our agenda and
not lice. I don’t know what you are studying but it seems you are still living in
the tiny world of Fools. Tune up “boy militare”.

Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense. Inbound Spam reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve. PghConnect Internet Services Internet service for only $6.95/mo. http://www.pghconnect.com
http://www.pghconnect.com/