GAMBIA-L  January 2004

GAMBIA-L January 2004

Re: A MORE AFFECTIVE STRATEGY IS ON THE WAY!

ESSA BOKARR SEY <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:44:51 -0800

Elhadj,
         Thank you for the encouraging remarks! I feel so happy to hear these wise words from you.Elhadj I have completed recruiting some active people and they will certainly be working every second and maintain the cause on line,while I will be bsuy handling other matters off line.That strategy will be more effective. stay tuned these people who think different will realise and see more attacks.You 'll be happy just watch.I will send you a private mail.
Essa.

Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Essa,
Thanks for the clarifications! Bro, nothing should silence you. We are
always looking forward to hearing loud from you. Keep them coming!

Greetings
Elhadj.