GAMBIA-L  January 2004

GAMBIA-L January 2004

Re: Lamin Njie,thanks Yusupha are you there?!

ESSA BOKARR SEY <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 3 Jan 2004 16:55:21 -0800

Lamin,
         You said waht you knew and heard for thesake of the truth! i do agree almost on every aspect that you said ,especially my relationship with Ustazz Ceesay. Ustazz was from Baatih Jaaha.Infact it was because of Ceesay that i transfered from Buduk village to Baati Jaaha. I was a community instructor....Ndullah Bah was the host for Musa Bah one of our school teachers.Abdoulie Jarju was the head teacher.My own host was Buba York.Dawda Bah the NAM from that area was my student.

LAMIN PLEASE I WILL TACKLE YUSUPHA JOW  AND HIS  PALS JUST WATCH AND SEE....

Yusupha said that:"he will never be part of those who sing my praises because i licked their backS!" Oh my God! Yusupha are you ok?! How can i lick someone's back and at the same time he or she turns around singing my praises?! Yusupha please be listening to your own tune before selling your confusing albums on line sir Yus?! Please do me that favour ok?!
Yusupha i have so many private mails urging me to ignore you because of a lot of reasons,but i enjoy seeing you come and attcak me on and on...after parading the idea that i should be "ignored"...Yusupha yes now i beleive what some one told me about these exchanges between me and you.THAT THE MORE I REPLY THE MORE IMPORTANT YOU FEEL...Good i will help in the field of self-agrandisement.Yusupha believe me you make me laugh at anytime i click and see you mention my name.Yusupha i hope so you are not being fooled behind the scenes somewhere as usual.Making a name on line worths a lot for Yusupha Jow.
Yusupha yes, the donuts were so sweet and i liked them a lot.Yusupha and after that your sources said i was fired right?! Ok please send herein the letter that fired me.I do not mean a fabricated version but a real one because i need it for my records.Am yet to get one.I know that you can get it from Banjul because your english is good and you are educated and qualified.Please help me get one.
Yusupha Jow said to Lamin Njie that,this is not about Essa's character it is about his record."Chum waaye!" Eh Eh Eh! Yusupha with all your education and sophistication you cannot still understand that characters make records?! MLK said:"Judge not the person or the race,judge the charcater" Yusupha i know you will come back here telling me and other that you are MLK  himself and you USA more than Essa.
Yusupha GAMBIA WILL NEVER EVER BE HANDED OVER TO PEOPLE WHO ARE ON THE WATCH LIST OF FOREIGN LAW ENFORCEMENT AGENTS(GAMBIANS I MEAN GAMBIANS YES SIR!) THOSE PEOPLE ALSO NOT FIT TO HANDLE THE ISSUES OF GOVERNANCE AFTER JAMMEH LEAVES! Only God knows when Jammeh will leave anyway! I would rather trust God's knowledge than rely on a confused rasta man.

Being able and BEING a product of cheap popularity are two things Yusupha.Your name rings a bell in these fora and it also rings another bell somehwere else.
Yusupha for the records i challenge you to post here every medical record that you ever had(in respect of your mental state)in all honesty i mean.Yusupha because you said that my poem was from a twisted mind(heheheheheeye!) Yusupha "yaa neeh waaye!"
I do challenge you on that.Yusupha part of my expertise,yes "maaneh expertise!maateye!" i mean part of my expertise! is PROFILING! Yusupha if you think that you own character analysis and character assasination be my guest.Yusupha i drove thorugh Tuscan and then jived near Phoenix....Do you know what i mean? Not at all?!
Yusupha do you know why i said that GAMBIA WILL NEVER BE HANDED OVER TO GAMBIANS WHO ARE NOT CAPABLE OF HANDLING THE ISSUE OF GOVERNANCE WHEN JAMMEH LEAVES POWER? I know you will force yourself and keep on imagining again! Currently a lot of those who call themselves clean politicians(GAMBIANS) are on the watch list of the interpol and other foreign law  enforcment agents! Yusupha so DO YOU WANT TO TELL ME THAT SOMEONE/A GAMBIAN WHO IS DIRTY AND UNWANTED IN THESE COUNTRIES CAN LEAD US TOMORROW JUST BECAUSE YOU DID NOT SERVE UNDER JAMMEH? DO YOU AND THAT HE OR SHE WAS ACTIVE ON LNE SINCE 94?!THE FUTURE GVT WILL NOT TOLERATE CHARACTER LAUNDERERS OK?!
Yusupha intelligence gathering can make you feel good until the day that they are ready to lay hands on "you"-pleasedo not get me wrong! here i do  not mean you Yusupha in person.
Yusupha please provoke me more and more because you can be a good opportunity for certain reactions.Yusupha how about the FIU-Financial Intelligence Unit in Dakar? How about other activities that concern stolen cars from Norway,Sweden etc etc...Most of those who did those crimes never served under Jammeh either and they are one of those who champion debates on line.MR JOW I DO NOT CARE ABOUT PSEUDO OPPONENTS I DO CARE ABOUT THE WAY I THINK AND WHERE THE TRUTH IS PERIOD!
Please Yusupha do not stop because i enjoy your challenges a lot and when you choose to go personal and insult parents i will be there listening.Yusupha i am not going to ignore you because you chose to ignore me and you were coaxing others to join your fight.
Yusupha Jow,how about you clicking on and seeing the real records from other sources one day?!

Essa.

lamin njie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I remember, some years back when i was a young classroom teacher in Buduk village, one "oustass" Ceesay always tells me, "you remind me of one Bokar Sey". He described Bokar as a well mannered, serious and genuine human being. He also told me that, Bokar is a man of principles and sticks to his words and spends most of his time reading. However, determined to know more about this mysterious man, i asked my colleagues what they know about him. Almost everyone had high praises for him and that is the God's truth. I never met him but heard a lot about him, mainly positive, even from the villagers like Ndulla Bah. One of the few villagers who seem to know a lot about the teachers, pass and present- including but limited to the village women they mess with. Off course i know as a human being Bokar would definitely have foibles aplenty, but he was able to present himself as a decent human being who is worth emulating especially ! by a young inexperience city boy living and working in a
 totally new environment.

To my surprise when this man but appear in this forum ( Gambiapost) i see my fellow Gambians with the gusto of a hungry dog, wolfing down every word he utters like bone steak. May i opine that this man is still a decent country man despite the fact that he served under the Jammeh regime.I see that, Bokar is a putative opportunist in this forum, but may i say that, it is only when the tide goes out that you see who has been swimming naked.

I am not writting to adulate Bokar but only to say that he is not the best representative sampling of the "Society of Opportunistic Gambians". Case in point, who would have thought Tobong Saidy would serve under a dictator. How about Fatoumata Jahumpa, who's family benefited emencely from the corrupt Jawara regime and now she is a prominent Jammeh boot licker. The list goes on and on.I know for sure, these same people will be ready to suckle the breast of the next regime, a regime that would come into being in the not too distant future-insha Allahu

I am glad that Essa Bokar Sey is not flinching to this tawdry brow beating. Nevertheless, if he is a neophyte to the struggle to remove Jammeh, let us cherish the opportunity to hear from people from the other side of the fence to the new foundland.

Think before you sink!
"Pessimists see difficulty in every opportunity and optimists see an opportunity in every challenge"
"Suits cannot be made without scissors and niddles,so decent minds disagree to agree"