GAMBIA-L  January 2004

GAMBIA-L January 2004

Re: [>-<] welcome to the mighty post/Binneh Minteh.

ESSA BOKARR SEY <[log in to unmask]>

Sat, 17 Jan 2004 12:19:29 -0800

Minteh!
         Its been some time now anyway I will see you sooner than later God wiling.
         Binneh,thank you for keeping in touch believe me bro God knows that some of us are not power hungry but would make sure that we stand up and be counted.
The only tool that some people use for threatening other Gambians is DEATH what of if those Gambians say that they no longer fear death?
I have no reason disliking anyone of these people because we were all helping each other during those days when it was tough in the army.That is why it pains me to see some behaving as if  THE SECOND REPUBLIC IS MEANT FOR KILLING TERRORISING, PARTYING,SHOPPING AND OTHER THINGS.IF A PERSON LIKE ME CAN MAKE SUCH U-TURN AND STAND UP IN DEFENCE OF SANITY AFTER HAVING BEEN THERE,ANYONE SHOULD SIT AND THINK VERY VERY DEEP AND ASK HIM OR HERSELF WHY IS IT SO? This is not an issue of jobs or other things this is deeper.Binneh many of the people back home see the internet as a place where frustrated people come and talk period BUT! this time they will certainly be surprised.

Loud mouths are showing Gambians that everything that was built back there was done by an individual....That is a big LIE anything that happens back home in terms of progress is an outcome of the collective efforts of all Gambians.
Now when the going gets tough we all know that it the tax payers who were producing the money.If a bank was reserved somewhere Why are some people HARPING on the custom's revenue.YDE and so forth?
Allah does not like people who use HIS name in such nonsense THAT IS WHY HE WILL GRADUALLY EXPOSE EVERYTHING.
Binneh about the threats believe me instead I am the threat as far as those GREEN BOYS are concerned.Methods and technics have been put in place and the next time they strike on any Gambian you will see.That is why am provoking them every day am out to set an example and seriously speaking it will not be arms or whatever but they will see what my example will be!
Essa.

Dave Manneh <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
[ This e-mail is posted to Gambia|Post e-Gathering by "Dave Manneh" ]

Mr Minteh

Welcome to the mighty post.

Regards
Dave