GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 13:56:18 +0200
[log in to unmask],Internet writes:
>--SIR,
>I WOULD LIKE TO BRING TO YOUR ATTENTION ABOUT
>THE WEB INTERFACE YOU MENTIONED IN THIS MESSAGE.
>I BELIEVE ITS GOT A REAL PROBLEM. I TRIED TO USE IT MYSELF SEVERAL TIMES
>TO SUBSCRIBE A FRIEND, IN VAIN.
>PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT IT AGAIN SIR.
>THE AREA I CLICKED WAHS "JOIN OR LEAVE THE LIST".
>THANKS.

Dear Ebrima,
The friend you tried to subscribe has received an e-mail which he has to
reply to, inorder to confirm that he wants to join the list. He/she sould
follow the instruction in the email.

When you entered his/her email address and name, a message appeared for
you that states:

"A confirmation request is being sent under separate cover.

To confirm your identity and prevent third parties from subscribing you to
the list against your will, an e-mail message with a confirmation code
will be sent to the address you specify in the form."

I hope this explaination helps.

Have a good weekend.

Regards,
Momodou Camara