From:
Dean Esmay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 May 1997 16:04:20 -0400
 > I'm supprised the National Egg Board hasn't gone balistic with
 > Audette's insulin=cholesterol theory.

They've had television advertisements recently talking about "The good news
about eggs and your diet!" and offering to send free pamphlets.  I suppose
I should have called to order but I wasn't that interested.

BTW, I'm not sure the nat'l egg board would even know who Ray or any of us
are.  It's tempting to start thinking that because you've talked to a few
hundred people on the 'net or read about something in a few places that
people in high places know about things like this but in truth if there are
more than 5,000 people in the world who know what the paleodiet is and
practice it, I will be very surprised.

It would be nice to change that though.

 -=-=-

Once in a while you get shown the light/
 In the strangest of places if you look at it right   ---Robert Hunter

http://www.syndicomm.com/esmay