1. Never take a beer to a job interview.
2. Always identify people in your yard before shooting them.
3. It's tacky to take an esky to church.
4. If you have to vacuum the bed, it's time to change the sheets.
5. Even if you're certain you're included in the will, it's rude to
take the trailer to the funeral home.
1. When decanting wine from the box, tilt the paper cup and pour
slowly so as not to "bruise" the wine.
2. If drinking directly from the bottle, hold it with both your
ENTERTAINING IN YOUR HOME:
1. A centrepiece for the table should never be anything prepared by a
2. Don't allow the dog to eat at the table, no matter how good his
1. While ears need to be cleaned regularly, this should be done in
private, using one's OWN ute keys.
2. Even if you live alone, deodorant isn't a waste of money.
3. Use of toiletries can only delay bathing a few days.
4. Dirt and grease under the fingernails is a no-no, as they detract
from a woman's jewellery and alter the taste of finger foods.
DATING (Outside the Family):
1. Always offer to bait your date's hook, especially on the 1st date.
2. Be assertive. Let her know you're interested: "I've been wanting
to go out with you since I read that stuff on the bathroom wall 2
years ago." 3. Establish with her parents what time she's expected
back. Some will say 10:00 PM, others might say "Monday." If the
latter is the answer, it's the man's responsibility to get her to
school on time.
1. Crying babies should be taken to the lobby and picked up after the
2. Refrain from talking to characters on the screen. Tests have
proven they can't hear you.
1. Livestock is a poor choice for a wedding gift.
2. Kissing the bride for more than 5 seconds may get you shot.
3. For the groom, at least, rent a tux. A track suit with a
cummerbund and a clean football jumper can create a tacky
4. Though uncomfortable, say "yes" to socks and shoes for the
1. Dim your headlights for approaching vehicles, even if the gun's
loaded and the pig's in sight.
2. When approaching a round-about, the vehicle with the largest tyres
doesn't always have the right of way.
3. Never tow another car using panty hose and duct tape.
4. Don't burn rubber while travelling in a funeral procession.
5. When sending your wife down the road with a petrol can, it's
impolite to ask her to bring back beer, too.