C-PALSY  July 2002

C-PALSY July 2002

Re: While waiting for a report to print.... who just came in fr om fixing a flat tire

Mon, 1 Jul 2002 13:21:18 -0400

well i have went to sites that takes so long to load and are so busy that i
just abort the down load. when i started programming at school in 1968 i was
tought the KISS rule. i think you'll be okay if you remember KISS.