From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 12:31:26 -0500
We can all do something to help out our poor overworked and
underpaid (they're all volunteers!) moderator staff.....

Lately it seems they are sending the same four messages to
posters over and over and over and ......

We can all make thier jobs easier if we:
1. Only send plain text messages with no attachments.
2. Don't give one sentence answers.
3. Strip out (delete) almost all of the old message ESPECIALLY
   the mailing lists address at the bottom.  Just leave in
   enough of the old message so that someone just coming in
   can pick up the jist of the conversation.
4. Put our first and last names at the bottom
   of the message (just like we do for a real letter)

If you would like more information, then please read the welcome
message that was sent to you when you joined the list.  It's all
explained in there.
--
Jim Meagher

          PCBUILD:  http://nospin.com  or  [log in to unmask]