C-PALSY  February 2002

C-PALSY February 2002

Re: Auntie Kat, I still love you! :)

Carla MacInnis <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Feb 2002 10:16:33 -0800

Hi Marigold and Magic,

  Mr. Brownie here. My brother, Briggie, and I rarely bite or scratch Mommy or
Daddy. Only when they have to do stuff to us, like put pills down our throats. We
learned a long time ago, when we were 7 weeks old, actually, not to scratch - we
especially learned not to go after Mommy's feet, though sometimes we forget. I'm
Mr. Jake's cat and we like to play together cause he's not allowed to roughhouse
with Briggie; he's too little, even though we're the same age. We're almost 9
years old now. We came from the neighbor next door and had 2 other brothers but
Daddy wouldn't let Mommy take them; one was grey and one was black. We're sorta
blonde/wheat colored with long hair. Our other brothers didn't make it through
the first winter cause the guy who had them didn't look after them so well. Ick!!

  We love to play in the snow, especially when Mr. Jake goes outside. It's our
job to cover up his business. Dogs are such slobs, ya know! Our favorite thing is
to get brushed each evening. We also like to have puppy chow treats - Mommy keeps
a tin of it in the livingroom, and when she has snacks, she gives us kibble :)

  The boo-boo on my head is healing nicely, but I still have to go on
antibiotics. I wish they tasted better. My coat looked really awful for awhile
cause my whole body got sick. I should be all sorted out in no time! :)

  Well, I gotta go. Mommy's gonna feed us soon. We love to get canned food on our
morning kibble. But then we hafta get our toofies brushed. Oh joy.

  Have a great day.

Your friend,

Mr. Brownie (the figher cat)
http://www.brunnet.net/terrier