GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
WILLIAM NJIE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 1999 06:37:17 -0700
Mr Ceesay:

Thank you for realising that you're boring the daylights out of some of
us.

First, you claimed these people are not qualified to be ambassadors,
without giving concrete reasons why you think they are not qualified.
The vague reason you gave, "More seasoned and experienced" does not
make your case to most reasonable people. Just because someone is
young, does not mean that they will not be able handle a diplomatic job
and just because someone lack the experience does not mean that their
performance will be below par. Get facts, make sensible and reasonable
recommendations (to the point, not vaguely), and then maybe, you might
get the right audience to listen. You may in the process educate some
of us who are ingorant about things going on, hell, you might even
educate Yaya Jammeh to see some light.

Then, you proceeded to bore me (maybe most people out there) about
allegations about why and how Njogou Bah was recalled. Why don't you
hang on to these until you have facts; try interviewing the parties
involved and report your findings. Without the facts, it just looks
like you have something personal going on against the government, other
than the existing problems.

If we all try to report facts, then when we point out facts, audiences
all over will not wonder whether we have hidden agendas. Personal
agendas divets attentions from actual problems that need fixing.

Peace to all.

=== message truncated ===

===
William A. Njie