C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Chester M Worwa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 07:13:49 -0500
Bobby,

     Don't forget I wear an arm brace to keep my fingers straight.  The
only time that I get spasms is when I wear the brace and don't have my
arm elevated.  People around here who have had the Baclofen in the past
say 5that I may never need to wear my armm brace again, but the brace does
help, it is just the problems with the spasms.

Chester Worwa