From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Jun 1997 18:07:04 -0400
On Thu, 5 Jun 1997, Dr. Pat Patterson wrote:

> I am waiting and hoping to hear someone say that (s)he is losing weight
> following Neanderthin without counting carbs.  Is anyone losing weight
> in this way?

I am, *finally*.  I switched to NeanderThin from the Zone almost
4 weeks ago, having lost about 25 pounds on the Zone.  On
NeanderThin, I don't count carbs or anything else.  I lost 4 or 5
more pounds fairly quickly, then "plateaued" for about three
weeks, and now have dropped two more pounds.

On the other hand, I don't have much of a sweet tooth.  I was
never a person to sit and eat a half gallon of ice cream; I was
the one to sit and eat an entire pizza.  So I tend to treat
fruits as desserts or condiments, and I have no real use for
honey.

Todd Moody