Help for AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L Archives

AXSLIB-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

AXSLIB-L Home

AXSLIB-L  January 2001

AXSLIB-L January 2001

FW: Basic Cataloging - an Internet Course--Accessibility of WebCT

"Schmetzke, Axel" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 9 Jan 2001 12:41:36 -0600

Here's more on the accessibility of WebCT. I'm just passing on the response
I received to my letter of inquiry to the instructor of an online course (at
the University of Wiscosnin-Madison) utilizing WebCT.

Axel Schmetzke
Library
University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point